Before Registering Please Look Over our Consignor Agreement!
In consideration for the opportunity to participate in and profit from the Jack n Jill Sale, please read and acknowledge your acceptance of the following Terms of Agreement
- Seller agrees to hold harmless and make no claim against Jack n Jill Consignment Sale, the Officers of Jack n Jill Consignment Sale, the lessors of the space where the sale is held, any volunteer or paid participants in Jack n Jill, or the insurer of Jack n Jill for the damage, theft or loss of any items consigned to Jack n Jill. Jack n Jill does not anticipate any thefts, damage, or loss but occasionally these events may occur.
- Seller agrees to waive any and all claims for personal injury resulting from participation in Jack n Jill from whatever cause either foreseen or unforeseen against the Jack n Jill Sale, the Officers of Jack n Jill Sale, the lessors of the space where the sale is held, any volunteer or paid participants in Jack n Jill, or the insurer of Jack n Jill.
- Seller agrees that on the last date of the sale, all unsold items will be sold for half of the price originally designated by the seller unless “Discount: No” or “ND” visibly appears and is encoded into the barcode beside the price.
- Seller gives permission that items found with no price indicated on the tag will be sold at fair market price to be determined by the opinion of Jack n Jill Consignment Sale Staff. Seller agrees to accept this pricing as final. If a price cannot be reasonably determined then the item will not be sold.
- Seller understands that it is their responsibility to fill out each item’s tag completely and properly. Seller agrees that any item found WITHOUT A CONSIGNOR NUMBER or an INVALID CONSIGNOR NUMBER on their tag will be sold at Jack n Jills discretion, and that consignors cannot expect to receive credit for items found without a proper consignor number.
- Seller agrees that ITEMS NOT PICKED UP by the end of the designated pick-up period will become the property of Jack n Jill to be donated to charity or any other sources that could benefit from them. Items marked with a “D” will be donated and will NOT be available for pickup after the sale.
- Seller agrees that any items found WITHOUT A CARD during the sale will be placed in Lost and Found. Sellers may look through these items at pick-ups for identification. Any items not identified during that time will be donated after the pick-up period is over.
- Seller agrees that no claims will be made against Jack n Jill Sale for any discrepancies involving items placed in the sale.
- Seller agrees to consign a minimum of 15 items.
- Seller agrees not to consign items promoting or advertising a business. Jack n Jill reserves the right to keep consignments and businesses separate. If you would like to promote your business, this can be done through a booth rental agreement. Jack n Jill reserves the right to pull items at anytime for any reason.
- Seller agrees to cash issued proceed checks within two (2) months of the date of the check. Seller proceed checks will be mailed approximately 2 weeks after the close of the sale.
- Seller agrees that the distribution of proceeds from the sale of each item will be as follows: Seller will have a $15.00 participation fee deducted from the top of their earnings check. Seller can not work for someone else’s participation fee.
- The seller will receive 70% of the remainder of their profits and Jack n Jill will receive 30%.
- If the seller works a 3 hour shift they will receive 75% and Jack n Jill will receive 25%.
- Sellers will receive a MAXIMUM of 75% of their profit regardless of the number of volunteered work shifts.
- Seller also forfeits an additional 20% of profit if they sign up to work, but fail to complete their work shift or find a suitable replacement.
- Worker must be on time and fulfill the full 3 hour commitment in order to participate in the presale party and escape the consequences of the worker agreement.
(Click the link below if you agree and wish to continue your registration)
By clicking “I agree”, I affirm that I have read and agree with the above Seller Agreement
and agree to abide by it.
I AGREE ”This will take you to Returning Consignor Login”