Before Registering Please Look Over our Consignor Agreement!
In consideration for the opportunity to participate in and profit from the Jack n Jill Sale, please read and acknowledge your acceptance of the following Terms of Agreement.
- Seller agrees to hold harmless and make no claim against Jack n Jill Consignment Sale, the Officers of Jack n Jill Consignment Sale, the lessors of the space where the sale is held, any volunteer or paid participants in Jack n Jill, or the insurer of Jack n Jill for the damage, theft or loss of any items consigned to Jack n Jill. Jack n Jill does not anticipate any thefts, damage, or loss but occasionally these events may occur.
- Seller agrees to waive any and all claims for personal injury resulting from participation in Jack n Jill from whatever cause either foreseen or unforeseen against the Jack n Jill Sale, the Officers of Jack n Jill Sale, the lessors of the space where the sale is held, any volunteer or paid participants in Jack n Jill, or the insurer of Jack n Jill.
- Seller agrees that on the last date of the sale, all unsold items will be sold for half of the price originally designated by the seller unless a “NO” visibly appears and is encoded into the barcode beside the price.
- Seller gives permission that items found with no price indicated on the tag will be sold at fair market price to be determined by the opinion of Jack n Jill Consignment Sale Staff. Seller agrees to accept this pricing as final. If a price cannot be reasonably determined then the item will not be sold.
- Seller understands that it is their responsibility to fill out each item’s tag completely and properly. Seller agrees that any item found WITHOUT A CONSIGNOR NUMBER or an INVALID CONSIGNOR NUMBER on their tag will be sold at Jack n Jills discretion, and that consignors cannot expect to receive credit for items found without a proper consignor number.
- Seller agrees that ITEMS NOT PICKED UP by the end of the designated pick-up period will become the property of Jack n Jill to be donated to charity or any other sources that could benefit from them. Items marked with a “Yes” will be donated and will NOT be available for pickup after the sale.
- Seller agrees that any items found WITHOUT A CARD during the sale will be placed in Lost and Found. Sellers may look through these items at pick-ups for identification. Any items not identified during that time will be donated after the pick-up period is over.
- Seller agrees that NO CLAIMS will be made against Jack n Jill Sale for any discrepancies involving items placed in the sale.
- Seller agrees to consign a minimum of 15 items.
- Seller agrees not to consign items promoting or advertising a business. Jack n Jill reserves the right to keep consignments and businesses separate. If you would like to promote your business, this can be done through a booth rental agreement. Jack n Jill reserves the right to pull items at any time for any reason.
- Seller agrees to cash issued proceed checks within two (2) months of the date of the check. Seller proceed checks will be mailed approximately 2 weeks after the close of the sale.
- Seller agrees that the distribution of proceeds from the sale of each item will be as follows: Seller will have a $15.00 participation fee deducted from the top of their earnings check.
- The seller will receive 70% of the remainder of their profits and Jack n Jill will receive 30%. The Seller will receive 75% and Jack n Jill 25% if the Seller works a 3 hour shift.
- Seller also forfeits an additional 20% of profit if they sign up to work, but fail to complete their work shift or find a suitable replacement.
(Click the link below if you agree and wish to continue your registration)
By clicking “I agree”, I affirm that I have read and agree with the above Seller Agreement
and agree to abide by it.
I AGREE ”This will take you to Returning Consignor Login”