PLEASE NOTE: You will need to enter your items online and print your own tags.
To make your tags click on the consignors/workers link. From there you will:
1. Click on Item Entry and Barcodes. Enter your consignor number and password.
2. Click on “Work with My Consigned Items”. From here you will choose a category, size, description, and price. For the description be as detailed as possible. Put colors, patterns (for example: floral, plaid, stripes, etc.), and Brand (for example: GAP, Old Navy, Carters, etc.).
3. If you check the “Check to Discount” box, this means that you will let it go for ½ price on Saturday. Leave it unchecked if you do not want it to go for ½ price. If you check the “Check to Donate” box, this means that you do not want your item back if it does not sell. We will donate it to a local charity.
4. When you are done click Submit Item. If you do not finish and want to come back, just click on “I’m finished for now”. All your tags will be saved.
5. When you are completely finished entering all of your items Click “I’m finished for now”. This will take you back to the main page. Go to print tags. Be sure your card-stock is white or off-white. Our scanners will not be able to scan a dark colored paper.
6. You will need to cut these apart yourself.
7. If there is a problem with a tag or you need one reprinted, we will be able to do that for you once we are set up at the sale.
NOTE: European or English clothing and shoe sizes should be stated on the tag (in the description) WITH the U.S. Size. Use our European Clothing Size Conversion Chart as a reference.