Here is the most fun part about the Jack-n-Jill sale! Shopping!!! Our presale evening is a way to say thank you for helping us to make this sale successful. Here are a few tips for our consignors and workers.
Tips and Ideas courtesy of Linda at www.handmeups.com
WHAT TO BRING
- NOTE: If you bring a stroller with you, you will receive a stroller pass as you come in the door so that we know that it belongs to you.
- Bring a list of your kids measurements (Land’s End has an excellent how-to) and a tape measurer. Remember, the actual size isn’t always the one on the tag.
- Trace your child’s foot on cardboard and bring it to slip into shoes. Much easier than a wiggly child!
- If at all possible – leave the kids at home! Swap out babysitting with another mom. You’ll be doing a lot of browsing, and many times the toys are just too much of a temptation for little people. When space is tight and crowds are thick, a stroller becomes a hindrance.
HOW TO PAY
- We will accept the following forms of payment: cash, check, Visa, or Mastercard.
WHEN THE LINE STARTS
- The line for the Preview Party will start forming earlier than the party starts. It will be first come first serve. Being apart of the line is totally up to you.
WHO CAN SHOP WITH YOU
- It is always more fun to shop with a buddy, but here are the guidelines for the presale party. Our policy is that ONLY husbands, grandmothers, and children under 18 (it is much easier to shop without children if at all possible) are allowed in with a consignor on one pass at the Presale. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS!!! We do of course allow anyone and everyone at the public sale on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
NOTE: Your sister, aunt, etc. can consign with only 15 items and get their own consignor pass to shop with you! Plus if you get two people to sign up to consign, you will receive a 75% profit.